Thursday, 23 May 2019

A Plan Too Far

Last night I was on the phone for over an hour - do you see that green at the top??!?!? - trying to get my Google Family Calendar to work.  What started off as a simple and good suggestion by the Don, ended up with what I thought was a simple phone call, stupidly at ten to ten (and actually it really was simple calling Google Support - or rather they called me pretty instantly) which turned into an hour and 20 minutes, three transfer, transatlantic phone call, with screen mirroring, endless frustrations, incognito web pages to open up the Don's, Toots and Tiger's Google accounts at the same time as mine, and all to no avail.  I still don't have access to our Family Calendar (though the other three do), and I am the one that actually would needs to fill it!

So stuff it, I'm going back to my old fashioned, ink using, monthly family wall calendar, for "mum's who do it all".  That's their quote, not mine ;)
It's served me and the family pretty faithfully for the last eight years...

No comments: