Tuesday, 18 June 2019

Around the Ben(d again)

Final XC run of the year saw us back at Bennachie: Joey has been poorly for a couple of days so didn't run and instead saved his energy for swimming lessons an hour later; Mr "I always medal at Bennachie" Lightning scraped into the medals thanks to a joint second place win and a tumble from the fastest boy in the school; Toots raced home to claim gold (no mention of the fact that she was the only P7 girl to win - but hey, you have to be in it to win it!); and Tiger, she enjoyed the lemon filled donuts I brought for snack.


Twin golds.  And about as close as they'll
stand nowadays!

Another rushed picnic tea before swimming lessons and land training, but no sitting outside this year due to the massive rain shower that fell an hour earlier.  Which I'd like to point out, started 2 minutes before Joey and I had to cycle up to school to pick up the others, and finished 2 minutes after we all got home, wringing wet. Oh for summer to start!

No comments: