Today was the annual Colony Park Parade and, as with last year, Toots was through at a swim meet in Aberdeen (and I was on drop off Lightning / pick up Toots / pick up Lightning / rearrange-pick-up-of-Toots-thanks-to-changed-meet-times duty), which left the Don and Tiger to do the cheering, chasing and photographing of Joey and his 2012s.
| Yup, that's the back of Joey's head. And what happens when you shout "Here!" and Joey thinks it's coming from behind him! |
Lightning sadly couldn't take part with the 2011s as he'd already committed to going to a pretty cool birthday at Transition Xtreme through in Aberdeen, but I don't think he was disappointed by his choice!
*Though right now with four kids in after-school/weekend activities it seems to be like this every weekend. I've essentially become a diary secretary, to the point where every Friday night I need to write out the family's weekend schedule on two A4 sheets of paper so that everyone is aware of where they have to be when, with what, and with who.
No comments:
Post a Comment