Saturday, 28 August 2021

Mask Off

I have spent the last week and a half emptying, cleaning, preparing, painting and painting and painting (and I mean ceiling, coving, walls and skirtings) then cleaning some more and finally re-filling and re-organising our living room.  It's been exhausting.  I do enjoy painting in theory, but the prep that's needed and the physical effort it takes to paint, particularly the ceiling, is harder and less enjoyable in practice, especially when it's the same colour-on-colour and you're not having any sort of radical transformation.

Anyway, it was finally finished on Thursday and after letting the woodwork dry for 24-48 hours we got the final bits and pieces back in place, worked out how to get our projector screen on the wall (and cover up our gorgeous newly mounted TV sob, but still, so cool) and sat down for a much needed pizza-movie.  Can you guess the film?!?

Some body, stop me!

No comments: