Saturday, 9 April 2022

Food for Thought

Back at McDonalds.

And we blame Brooklyn Beckham for it.

If I hadn't read that he was getting married today, and hadn't seen that his intended was the daughter of the 'something to do with' Wendy's, and then hadn't told the Don about it, who then hadn't found our exactly what he had to do with Wendy's, and then hadn't decided he could totally do with a burger, then we'd never have been.  

Of course, we were heading into Aberdeen anyway so a wee swing past Westhill was no biggie, and it was already after 12pm when we sat down and ended up discussing it, and I was already in no mood to make lunch since I'd done a whole bunch already all morning but not managed to get any shopping in all week so knew we had nothing in the house and was fed up of magic-ing meals out of very little.

But still, we totally blame Brooklyn Beckham.

No comments: