Monday, 6 March 2023

The House That Jack Built #endofweek24anddone

The joiner that oversaw our building work asked us for some photos of the extension to stick on social media.  Needless to say our kitchen / dining area is RARELY tidy enough to actually take photos of, so since I made a special effort to tidy up a bit and take some snaps, I thought I'd share them with you too :) You don't get to see inside our new storage room though - that's where all the mess is hidden!



Building work actually only just finished outside last Friday*, so 1. when the weather is less wet/windy/sleety/snowy, 2. I manage to get some plants outside and 3. we maybe even can sit out there, I'll take some photos to show you that!  If you want a sneak peak though, you can check this out (and maybe scroll, depending on when you click the link).

Now, how do we go about getting it all signed off...


* A full 6 months that took!! And though the inside was 'finished' by the joiner the week before Christmas, we had the electrician and plasterer back in the last week to finish off their bits, so really only now is everything done (excluding the painting that I still need to do to cover up the newly plastered holes in the walls!)

No comments: