Actually, the pain wasn't so bad. Dental pain anyway. But then I have been doped up on paracetamol and ibuprofen since Saturday so that's got to have helped the four lots of local anaesthetic they put in. The 'lack of feeding pain' resulting from the appointment taking from 3.30-6.15pm, however, was.
Anyway, a long awaited drink of Irn Bru (even if it was through a straw) and bar of Galaxy chocolate kindly left in the fridge (which could just melt in my swollen and battered mouth) was much appreciated when I got home. And a very hungry boy was appreciated in a different, though no less painful, way.
Now I've just got to wait three weeks to get the permanent crown fitted and hear the results of the full x-rays and check up. If they're anything like the Don's results then they'll be swiftly ignored.
No comments:
Post a Comment