Saturday, 31 October 2015

Ten Little Indians

It's HALLOWEEN!!!  Halloween TODAY!!  HALLOWEEN!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!

Or "Boo!" as the Don has been trying to teach them instead over the last 24 hours.  And Lightning did obviously listen as he stood at the end of our bed this morning and booed us in to waking.  It's just a shame it was still before 7am...  Shame also that that boo outfit didn't make an appearance this year :(

Anyway, apparently Al Reef is the neighbourhood to be in today, so we hit the streets with friends leaving the Don at the house to manage the other hoardes of trick or treaters.

My wee cowboys and injuns


Our iftar neighbours




Sadly, and I am sad, I didn't even manage to carve a pumpkin this year.  There were pumpkins available, but only from the British/Australian stores which I didn't get round to getting to. I am glad I picked up that metal pumking from HEB last year during Fall, so at least we had some form of glowing jack o'lantern outside.


AuntyK back in Scotland, and Marifiki in the States though produced some might fine pieces!




1 comment:

Blondefish said...

Oh wow, those are great lanterns!