Do not go to the bother of buying this tape dispenser.
I'm not usually one for being suckered into stuff, but I saw this On Hand tape dispenser when I was at the checkout earlier in the week. Being a lover of wrapping presents, and knowing I was planning to do a bunch this week, I thought "Hey! What a great idea... a handy tape dispenser on my fingers which means I can hold the present and the tape and cut the tape all at the same time.
Which I suppose you can do in theory, but not very easily in practice. And certainly not with the tape remaining nice and straight. And not with the tape dispenser staying closed.
I mean in theory it's a great idea, but something in the design just doesn't work, and when you pull the tape it ends up scrunching up on one side like you're pulling it squint, and when you pull it straight, the 'lid' often pops off, and the tape with it.
So though I continue to use it - because quite frankly I paid for it, and bought two spare rolls of tape at the same time - I am not a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment