Sunday, 8 December 2019

Move With The Season

This festive season I am feeling really quite frazzled, which is a shame, cos I love Christmas and the run up to it.  No, not frazzled, that's the wrong word, just, I dunno, 'late', I suppose.  Late getting the tree, late getting the decorations up, late getting the Christmas boxes empty and back in the shed, late to properly start advent, late in wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards....  None of these things I'm actually late for, I mean it's only the 8th of December, I realise that, but I feel late, and that feeling is not nice.


Anyway, this afternoon I got the final Christmas decorations out their boxes, I've lit the second advent candle and we managed a good carol singing and present unwrapping (another blog for another time) session last night, so I'm feeling slightly more at peace.  So long as I don't think about all the rest of the stuff that's on the calendar or needing done between now and going away for Christmas!

No comments: