Which means... a home-made blueberry and lime cake and The Crown! I know, livin' it large.
Actually, half way through an episode of The Crown I remembered I wanted to watch The Queen with her. So that we did, and look what we discovered...
| Castle Fraser!! |
It's the scene when the Queen is about to eventually return to London after Diana died, and she has just found out that the 14-pointer stag has been shot by a neighbouring estate. So she rushes over to the estate to see the Imperial Stag, which she had shooed away the day before when it came up to her after her car broke an axle fording a river, and this is the estate. Can never get over how cool it is to see a place or person you know in a movie!!
There were also images from the outside / gates of Cluny Castle, which is but a stones throw from Castle Fraser, but we didn't recognise them and had to look them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment