Last night we took Grandma and Lightning to their first baseball match: the mighty Midland RockHounds vs the Corpus Christi Hooks. We lost. Again. Don't think we even scored a single run.
But I wasn't paying that much attention as the second game veteran that I am I came prepared:
Tiger, however, came home with more than she bargained for (and no she wasn't hit by a fly ball):
Seems to be! She was running too fast down a hill and fell when she hit the concrete at the bottom, according to Tessa. While in grandma's care at the play park inside the stadium.
Good for you with the magazine! I went to a baseball match once in Cancun and decided it was the most quality conversation time that hubby and I had had in years because there was absolutely nothing happening on the pitch. And have you had the joys of American football yet?? Ahhhh, just you wait.....
Once again ..... a brilliant piece of reporting/ad hoc photo-journalism! So it's not going to be soccer coaching for Toby after all? Unless he's deliberately weaned off baseball I think Scott's gonna have his work cut out! Mind you, on the somewhat trivial basis of his pictured reaction it might not be such an uphill battle after all!
4 comments:
What was it then? The metal barriers in the seating area? Is she as accident prone or accident unlucky as the OC?
Seems to be! She was running too fast down a hill and fell when she hit the concrete at the bottom, according to Tessa. While in grandma's care at the play park inside the stadium.
Good for you with the magazine! I went to a baseball match once in Cancun and decided it was the most quality conversation time that hubby and I had had in years because there was absolutely nothing happening on the pitch. And have you had the joys of American football yet?? Ahhhh, just you wait.....
Once again ..... a brilliant piece of reporting/ad hoc photo-journalism! So it's not going to be soccer coaching for Toby after all? Unless he's deliberately weaned off baseball I think Scott's gonna have his work cut out! Mind you, on the somewhat trivial basis of his pictured reaction it might not be such an uphill battle after all!
Post a Comment