I'm no gardener. I'm not even able to keep plants alive inside the house for more than 6 months without someone coming to the rescue. But over the course of the last year I've been given two, and bought two, plants to grow in a specific pot that Toots made me for Mother's Day last year. Last summer I bought mojito mint from the Farmer's Market to keep us in
mojitos all summer long, and it survived long enough for our requirements (helped by its adoption for 7 weeks of those 4 months by a friend while we were out the country). After it was dead from overwatering, or underwatering, or not enough sun, or too much sun, or overuse, or just plain forgotten about (I never know which one is the problem), I threw the dead plant, and leftover soil out. Probably because I didn't want to get my slippers all dusty I lobbed it from the front door on to the nearest patch of dirt, and then promptly forgot about it.
Turns out it was one of the best things I could have done. Six months later and we have a small but thriving mojito mint plant sitting within snipping distance of our front door.
Result.
2 comments:
Ha ha, very good!
Nice Frozen pun btw.
Post a Comment