First up Tiger's end of term class display, in which Joey was very keen to join in with. Tiger, not so much.
Apparently all us parents there made the kids shy, because normally Ms Brenda can't get the kids to STOP singing, or dancing, when Let It Go comes on. This morning they were all rather mute. Except for Joe. "Leh Goh, LEH GOH!". Ah, the joy of hearing a baby's first words....
[Okay, currently I can't seem to publish this video. I've uploaded it to YouTube, it's there, but when I click on MyYouTube to upload it on blogger, it's not. So bear with me. But currently it's half past midnight, we're leaving Midland tomorrow, and I need to go to bed. Someone remind me to do this in a few days, would you?]
I know I know, I'll stop posting videos soon...
And then this evening Toots and I went to see Midland Festival Ballet's the Nutcracker. Toots was never one particularly interested in dance, but ever since getting an American Doll book/doll set for her birthday, an American Doll who is a dancer, and reading the stories about Annabell, she loves it. So to The Nutcracker we went. Which proved another chance to say goodbye to yet more teachers and pupils from Trinity.
No comments:
Post a Comment