This evening we also went a-Christmas-light-searchin' again. We drove most of the usual routes through Old Midland, past the Raquet Club and behind Trinity, and saw all the usual sights. But this year we also hit the previously unknown (how could we spend four Christmas here and not know??) jackpots of Neely and Grasslands.
First up, Neely. Tune your radio to 100.1 FM:
This was a tame song I'm afraid. The few before were much better but I was too busy enjoying them to think about videoing!
Then Grasslands. Again there was a radio station, but the sheer volume of lights (and traffic) was more impressive here:
You can't actually appreciate it from the picture, but it was c-r-a-z-y.
We did, I'm sure you'll be please to know, also find a few more 'classic' yards in the same neighbourhood. This one was my favourite:
Ah the things we'll miss when we move...
No comments:
Post a Comment