Wednesday, 9 December 2015

I Wanna Dance Wit-choo

Toots picked Zumba for one of her CCAs (co-curricular activity) this term.  It's actually run by Lightning's Italian pre-school teacher, who is so fantastically Italian and enthusiastic.  Though she does phonetically pronounce the letter 'I', as 'ee' as opposed to 'ih', but that's all by the by...


Today is the last week of CCAs so all parents and sibling were invited to take part.  Almost every day Lightning does a wee bit of Zumba dance and stretch in his class, so he was well up for it, and of course what 2-year old isn't going to want to join in?


It was such fun!  But not what I imagined. Not sure what I imagined really, but there you go...

This was the performance dance that the class had been practising:


Lightning's teacher is actually leaving Abu Dhabi during the Christmas holidays and returning to Italy.  She will be really missed, and not just by her class of 4 and 5 year-olds.

No comments: