Tuesday, 24 May 2022

Picture Perfect

It's been a long while since we've had any sort of school photo - in fact, I think the last ones that were taken were Toots's P7 and S1 photos, just a few months apart (but a great record of the changes between primary and secondary school!). Tiger, on the other hand, is about to start S3 in a week's time, and we've had no opportunity to buy an official school photo of her since P6!

Anyway, photos came home in the school bags this afternoon and oor loons wan cam oot nae tae bad at a':


What cutie pies x

I actually decided a few years ago just to buy their first and last years in the primary and secondary schools but none in the middle, and maybe one of all of them in each school too, but given the last few years, I'm grabbing one of these boys together while I can!

No comments: